Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New ecofrugal blog

For the past year or so, I've been sharing this blog with the Troll. However, since I first decided back in January to focus my blog posts on the topic of ecofrugality, the title "The Modern Troll" has come to seem kind of inappropriate. Thus, I have decided to start a new blog that will be devoted specifically to the topic of ecofrugal living. I welcome all fans of this blog to come and visit the new one at ecofrugality.blogspot.com. I have re-posted several of my old posts on ecofrugal matters at the new site. Meanwhile, The Modern Troll will become the exclusive domain of the Troll once more, although my old posts will remain available, at least for the time being. See you all on the ecofrugal side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you suggesting that the sophisticated, modern troll-about-town would not be ecofrugal? Surely, he would be the poster child for ecofrugality. Well, maybe he could provide delicately shaded drawings of the eldritch horrors from deep within his psyche to print on the posters. Or something like that.