Monday, December 21, 2009

Cable chaos controlled

Hooray for the Troll! He dug around under my desk and got all those cables sorted. As I suspected, putting them all together in a single bundle wasn't possible, but he got most of them contained in two bundles--bound together with twist ties, and then covered up with some pipe insulation we had left over. He also made handy labels for the cords so that I can tell what each one is, should I ever have to unplug them. Did I mention that he was wonderful?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've used pipe insulation for many things, but never considered it for controlling the rat’s nest of cables at the back of the computer desk. I will use the pieces left over from my Halloween costume to make things neater in our office. Thanks for the great idea.